How Much Is My HOA Fee and When Is It due?
Your fee for 2020 is $275 per Month. These payments are payable on the 1st of each Month.
If your dues are not paid on time, a late fee and late interest will be added to the amount due. These payments can be made through Union Bank, or may be sent directly to our office.
If you wish to setup recurring payments this option is also available through Union Bank, you can submit an ACH form with a void check to our office.
What Amenities does Coral Cay Resort Offer?
Coral Cay Resort offers several Amenities for your enjoyment. There is a large Clubhouse equipped with a built in movie theater, pool table, gym and Kitchen. Coral Cay offers a heated community swimming pool, spa, and kiddie pool. There are two Playgrounds within the community as well as a Volleyball area, each of them include picnic tables and grills. There is a walking trail that includes exercise stations throughout the Community. It encompasses a relaxing lake with a lighted fountain.
Each Resident is responsible for transporting their own trash bags to the dumpster. Waste management services the Community 7 days a week. We ask that trash bags are not left outside of any units or on back patios as it is unsightly for guests and can attract animals. Also, please do not leave trash on the ground around the Dumpster. There is a fine for dumping of large items and the area is under video surveillance, so please be mindful and do not leave furniture and appliances on the ground.
Warning! There is no Street Parking Allowed! You Will be Towed!
Coral Cay has a towing policy in effect. This means that parking on the street will not be tolerated and will result in the towing of your vehicle at your own cost. Parking violations include; Parking on the Street, Impeding any portion of the sidewalk and Parking on the Grass. Clubhouse Parking is for guests only, Anyone Parked in these spaces between 9 p.m to 9 a.m is subject to towing. Don't risk being towed and park on the Driveway!
Coral Cay is a gated community. Each resident has there own gate code and if not can request a gate code here. The Clubhouse and Pool are accessed by Key FOB Only. Any children in the Clubhouse or at the Pool under the age of 16 must be supervised by an Adult. This is strictly enforced for the Safety of Residents and Guests
- The theater is available upon request Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm.
- If you would like to book a movie for after-hours or the weekend, please see the Homeowner Association Office for details. (weekend showings must be booked prior to Friday at 5:00 pm)
- Theater is limited to 3 hours once per day.
- Children under the age of 16 must be supervised and accompanied by an adult.
- Shirt and shoes required.
- Please do not enter the theater in wet clothing.
- Please do not climb on furniture or equipment.
- Please do not prop the door open. Also, when finished ensure that doors are completely closed behind you.
- Please dispose of any trash in the provided bin.
- Horseplay and profanity are strictly prohibited.
- Please be courteous of others when entering and exiting the theater.
- Please ensure that you exit the clubhouse prior to 9:00 pm as it locks automatically and the alarm will trigger should you exit after the designated time.
- No porn or sexual explicit viewing.
- Only watch age-appropriate material.
- You will be charged a $50.00 fee to clean the room if you do not leave it tidy.
Can I have Pets in the Community?
Each Unit is allowed 2 household pets, no more than 30 lbs each. Per state law, all dogs must be on a leash and cleaned up after.
Making Exterior Changes To Your Home?
Your Association has a requirement for Architectural Control approval prior to making any changes to the exterior of your home.
This includes, but is not limited to; fences, pools, landscaping additions, screen enclosures, paint colors, decks, etc. An application can be obtained from the offices of Association Solutions. Find out all the information you need to know here!
Where Can I Get a Copy of Community Documents?
Click the Following link to find complete Copies of your Communities Archives.