How Much Is My HOA Fee and When Is It due?
Your fee for 2022 is $475 per quarter. These four payments are payable on January 1st, April 1st, July 1st and October 1st, 2022.
If your dues are not paid on time, a late fee and late interest will be added to the amount due. These payments can be made through PacWest Bank or may be sent directly to our office.
If you wish to set up recurring payments you can submit an ACH form with a void check to our office.
What is my Lakes of Harmony assessment used for?
- Day to Day running of your Lakes of Harmony clubhouse
- Electric, water, cable, and internet to Lakes of Harmony clubhouse
- Maintenance and repair of your Lakes of Harmony clubhouse
- Cleaning of Lakes of Harmony clubhouse
- Maintenance and repair of your tennis courts
- Servicing, maintenance, and repair of your Lakes of Harmony pool
- Landscaping of Lakes of Harmony clubhouse areas
- Access system and camera surveillance for Lakes of Harmony clubhouse
Trash/Solid Wate/Recycling Information
Please visit the Osceola County Waste and Recycling Site for information regarding your trash collection days or call at (407) 843-7370
Making Exterior Changes To Your Home?
Your Association has a requirement for Architectural Control approval prior to making any changes to the exterior of your home.
This includes, but is not limited to; fences, pools, landscaping additions, screen enclosures, paint colors, decks, etc. An application can be obtained from the offices of Association Solutions. Find out all the information you need to know here!
Where Can I Get a Copy of Community Documents?
Click the following link to find complete Copies of your Communities Archives.