Making Exterior Changes To Your Home?
Your Association has a requirement for Architectural Control approval prior to making any changes to the exterior of your home.
This includes, but is not limited to; fences, pools, landscaping additions, screen enclosures, paint colors, decks, etc. An application can be obtained from the offices of Association Solutions.
Please click this link for a copy of the application form and further guidelines.
Where Can I Get a Copy of Community Documents?
Click the Following link to find complete Copies of your Communities Archives.
Sale Sign Restrictions
For Sale and For Rent Signs must follow these guidelines:
- Maximum size of 12" x 18" with sign being made of Metal or better grade material
- Sign to be mounted on a Single Black Metal Pole.
- Must be in Portrait Orientation
- Minimum required message content
- "For Sale by Owner" or Real Estate Company Name and Logo
- "For Sale" or "For Rent"
- Contact Phone Number
- Optional Items: Agent Name, QR Code or Website Addres
Example Shown Below:
What Day is Trash Collection?
Please follow this link to the Osceola County website or Call 407-742-7750
Are there Restrictions on Watering My Lawn?
Water Restrictions are not set through the Homeowners Association. Toho Water Authority is your provider and can supply you with all the information needed. Please contact Toho Water or call 407-518-2569.
- Osceola County Waste Services - (407) 742-7750
- Toho Water Authority - (407) 518-2569
- Harmony CDD - (407) 301-2235
- Code Enforcement - (407) 742-0400