Your Association has a requirement for Architectural Control approval prior to making any changes to the exterior of your home.
This includes, but is not limited to; fences, pools, landscaping additions, screen enclosures, paint colors, decks, etc. An application can be obtained from the offices of Association Solutions. All applications go before a meeting of the HDC (Harmony Design Committee) who generally meet on the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month (please check our calendar at the bottom of this page for any HDC meeting date changes). Below is the procedure for applications:-
- Fully completed applications with all relevant information must be received by 5 pm on the Thursday prior to the Monday HDC Meeting. (Application received after this deadline, will be tabled for the meeting two weeks later).
- HDC will review the application at the Monday meeting.
- Once your application has been reviewed at the HDC meeting, please allow 7 days to receive your letter. We thank you for your patience
Please click this link for a copy of the application form and further guidelines.
For Sale and For Rent Signs must follow these guidelines:
- Maximum size of 12" x 18" with sign being made of Metal or better grade material
- Sign to be mounted on a Single Black Metal Pole.
- Must be in Portrait Orientation
- Minimum required message content
- "For Sale by Owner" or Real Estate Company Name and Logo
- "For Sale" or "For Rent"
- Contact Phone Number
- Optional Items: Agent Name, QR Code or Website Addres
Example Shown Below:
Please follow this link to the Osceola County website or Call 407-742-7750
- Household trash is Friday - must use your own trash bin.
- Yard Debris is Wednesday - must use your own trash bin.
- Recycling waste is Monday - must use recycle bin Osceola County supplied.
Water Restrictions are not set through the Homeowners Association. Toho Water Authority is your provider and can supply you with all the information needed. Please contact Toho Water or call 407-518-2569.